Previous preparation: if necessary, enlarge the diameter of the cavity with manual or rotary instruments if available to get an expulsive cavity. In case of large lesions, apply directly.
1. Relative isolation of target tooth with cotton ball. 2. Apply BRIX3000 with a blunt spoon allowing the chemistry to work for 2 minutes.
3. Remove material with blunt spoon with pendulum movement and without pressure.
- If necessary, repeat the procedure to get to healthy dentin
- Confirm the presence of healthy dentin with caries explorer and detector.
4. If necessary, restore the pulp. Apply obturating material immediately.